About the role…
Title: Account Director
As an Account Director at Leagas Delaney in London you are the centre of the agency. We look to you to champion and push through the best creative work all the while maintaining an excellent relationship with your clients. You will come to the table with informed opinions, knowledge and understanding about the work and the business. In fact we absolute love you to have opinions as well as challenging us on ours.
We are looking for…
An experienced Account Director to join our team. You will be a brilliant client relationship manager, quick off the mark, great at advising and consulting clients to become a trusted advisor, a problem solver and accomplished multi-tasker. As a team leader you will nurture and advise the team in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- proven experience delivering high volume, global digital campaigns, including social, content and paid media. You would also have a thorough understanding of regional adaptation of global campaigns.
- Someone with proven integrated Account handling experience who can jump straight in bringing their wealth of experience and creativity to our small and dynamic team.
- Have international experience – working with clients and partner agencies from around the world, understanding the production challenges around transcreation, as well as the cultural nuances that impact communication.
- An open thinker who is not constrained by level or title and works with purpose to deliver the right result.
- A talented individual who wants to make a real impact on both a client and the future of an agency.
- Have proven experience as an Account Director in an integrated creative agency
- Have a passion for all aspects of the communications mix
- Be confident in presenting and pushing back internally and externally
- Be solution driven at all times
- Demonstrate good time management skills
- Have a very strong understanding of digital / social media platforms
- Be strategically rigorous and intellectually curious
- Have the following training:
- Leg Regs IPA Certificate
- Commercial IPA Certificate
- Clearcast Training
Have extensive experience of the following media:
- TV (retail and brand)
- Radio (retail and brand)
- Press (retail and brand)
- OOH (digital and print)
- Digital Display (standard and rich banners, expandables, bespoke formats)
- Social Media
- Websites and microsites (including updating using CMS and basic HTML)
- Facebook apps
- Media partnerships
- Have experience in the luxury, retail and beauty categories
- Have a Masters degree
- Speak other languages (Sorry, Latin doesn’t count..!)
- Have creative pursuits outside of work
You will certainly be…
- Fun, friendly and personable
- Aspiring to innovate in the field
- Pro-active and keen to learn new things
- Detail orientated
- Self-motivated with excellent time management skills
- Composed when working under pressure with a can do, positive attitude
- Solution orientated
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills
We will give you….
- A competitive salary
- 20 days’ holiday plus bank holidays and time off over xmas
- Access to Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Access to online training and development
- Season Ticket Loan
- Free breakfast
- Monthly summer BBQs
- Games nights
- LD Boosts to support your mind and body
Closing date: 12th December 2017
Get in touch